We will be practicing the following safety measures, building upon the rigorous and strict sanitation standards already in place. This is by no means an exhaustive list but includes the following:
• All employees will undergo health checks before entering the restaurant. If they present signs of illness they will not enter the building.
• Stringent Hygiene Protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
• Contact tracing is in effect. A full name and phone number will be collected for one member of each party, so they can be contacted should a potential exposure be identified.
• Guests are invited to sign our Health & Safety Declaration.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
• All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
• Washrooms will be sanitized every 20 minutes.
• Menus are sanitized between each use.